lørdag 5. november 2011

English - My Saturday at GUS

Hi!

I just wanna write a little on how my Saturday has been! I'm travelling to Paraguay in about 42hrs, and the battery for my videocamera hasn't arrived yet. Hopefully it will be here before i leave!
Here is my Saturday:

First, I was woken up by Henrik from Denmark at noon, and we went hiking 10 minutes after! Up on a mountain (I think its the biggest in Akershus, about 800 meters above sea level) But it was fog all over the place, so we couldn't see anything! Still we made a great dinner with sausages and chocolate on the top! After hiking I took Priestly from India to the train station, before i visited Gerson and Andre from Brazil. We made pizza and watched football/soccer. The day ends with packing for Paraguay (haven't started yet), at the same time as Esther from Australia is hanging around chatting.

And yes... The school is in Norway. It just doesn't always seem like it!


Adding some photos from GUS this autumn. View from my room, and some people. The photos is in the norwegian version of this blog. Should be just below this one!

Cheers!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar